Gretchen

Sometimes I wonder if I should have Luly's ears checked. She calls Whoppers, Woffers.
Cadbury Eggs are Cambury Eggs, gymnastics are gin-astics, plup is molt, supposed to is apposed to & suspended is dispended. It cracks me up.
This girl talks a lot. I love it. She shares everything with me. I have a little file in my phone of the things she says that crack me up.

Tonight we came out of Grandma & Grandpa Ballard's. Gretchen looks at the truck and asks, "Since when did our truck have a telephone pole?" ~she was asking about the antenna.

She was chewing a big piece of bubble gum. She got all giggly and started reminiscing ~Remember that time I blowed a bubble as big as my face? That was a long time ago. My face was smaller then so it was easier.

Speaking of Sixlets ~You know, what usually a lot, Uncle Jerry hands out to me.

I heard Jake and Gretchen talking in the back of the truck. Jake is always harassing his sisters, but then Luly stood her ground... "Don't that could make me blind! Do you want a blind sister? Yes or No?"

Jake replied with "We gotta get outta here, she's gonna erupt!"

3 comments:

amity said...

your kids are as funny as their mom!! i love spending time with them and you. all of you truly lift spirits.

Karen said...

I am so glad you are blogging again.

Gloria said...

Your kids do entertain! Love them to pieces!