Valentine Boxes 2013

This year everyone of my kids had to bring a Valentine box from home. It sounds fun, but then I just fee this enormous amount of pressure to help them make something original and cute.

For Gracie we made this cupcake. I use the strainer and an upside down bowl. I covered it with aluminum foil and playdough.
 Jake came up with this idea himself. I thought it was super funny so we went with it. We wrapped a giant box with red & white striped paper. Then he painted on the words. He even made some duct tape handles so he could carry it in to the school. He sat in the box. After you drop the Valentine for him into the box, you would lift the flap and he would hand your Valentine out through the round hole.

 He said it got pretty hot in there, but that the box was a sucess.
 I am not sure how we didn't get a picture of Gretchen's Valentine box. It was a giant Hershey's Kiss. We covered another bowl in foil and even had a white ribbon with "Kisses" written on it.

No comments: