Father's Day

On Thursday Friday and Saturday Mike to Jake to Goblin Valley with the scouts. While Gretchen played with the Hall girls at Get Air, Gracie and Adri decorated for Father's Day.
They had some fish hanging from the ceiling too, but they kept falling down.
They made this cute sign and hung it by the mirror in the living room but we ended up using it for "wrapping"....
On the new grill Mike got for Father's Day.
We had it all set up for when he came home.
This is our first real grill. We have had grills before but they have always been hand-me-downs.

Jake & Gretchen made Mike breakfast in bed. Jake attached this sign.
(I hop you Alwas No that)

At church the primary had the kids decorate a wrapper and list the "ingredients"
Jake listed Mike as:
100% farts
60% fun
200% Woman's Man
(I am glad he is my man)

 Luly drew this cute card and I guess she wanted Mike to have a KitKat instead...

Gracie's favorite word is "epical" so,
 I think it was a huge compliment to be 10000% "epical awesomeness" 
 We hope our dad had a good Father's Day because we are lucky to have such a great guy.

3 comments:

sharon said...

I loved all the creativity that went into the fun Father's Day. And I am so glad that you made (with Heavenly Fathers help) Gracie, Jake, and Gretchen. Miss you

emily ballard said...

A new grill? Awesome. You'll never need to step foot into your kitchen again. The percentages on her Hershey's bar cracked me up.

Tyson said...

New grill + Fathers day = Happiness