Awesome picture of Ethan. And the pinata part was the best.
I would let my kids come over. I think it looks like so much fun.
Could it hold me? And would mike push me? Just wondering. I think it looks like a blast. I have always loved your back yard!!
hilarious that mike is the one who is doing the beating with the bat, or is that the head of a broom? i don't know which one would be worse.
I would send my kids over for sure. especially when they are naughty and need to be beaten like a pinata ;)
Oh My this looks like so much fun! If only I were a kid I would be at your house! xoxo
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awesome picture of Ethan. And the pinata part was the best.
I would let my kids come over. I think it looks like so much fun.
Could it hold me? And would mike push me? Just wondering. I think it looks like a blast. I have always loved your back yard!!
hilarious that mike is the one who is doing the beating with the bat, or is that the head of a broom? i don't know which one would be worse.
I would send my kids over for sure. especially when they are naughty and need to be beaten like a pinata ;)
Oh My this looks like so much fun! If only I were a kid I would be at your house! xoxo
Post a Comment