
I have to document this, because it is so funny and such a big part of Gretsie's life. I have to document it so my other children understand what is happening. Please don't judge me:) I love all my kids the SAME. I love them all more than I could ever describe.
It is quite important to Gretchen to be called "My Favorite Kid". She asks me all of the time if she is my favorite. I tell her yes, because it is obviously very important to her. Sometimes when I have to discipline her, she will agree but then ask "Am I still your favorite?"
When we are alone & quite often so they don't forget, I explain to Gracie and Jake that it is simply a nick-name.
Some other nicknames that I call the kids:
Gracie: Sassy Sasquatch, Sister, Bunny, Rabbit
Jake: Jakers, Brother, Pal, Snake
Gretchen: Gretsie, Luly, Pretzel
And because Gretchen wants to be "The Favorite", Gracie will now be "The Awesomest" and Jake is "My Coolest Kid". These are the names they choose for themselves:)
2 comments:
Can I be your FUNNY sister?
I like these names. Now if only I could think of a name for myself....
Post a Comment