Mind's Eye

The other morning I was doing Gretchen's hair. She put her hands on either side of her head and gruffly asked "Can you ever stop talking?"
I don't remember if I was talking or not, but I asked if I was bothering her.

She replied "No mom. Can you ever stop talking in your head?"

She kept talking as if she was working things out in her mind. Then I caught the last little bit.

"Somtimes when my head is talking, I can close my eyes & they can see what I am talking about."

It was so cute. I was just going to point out: If you think she talks alot, imagine what is happening in that sweet little head. Her mind must be going a mile a minute because this is not the first time she has asked about the "talking" in her head.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

poor girl how exhausting! That is how I feel about dreaming. I hate dreaming and night and I would just like to stop.

The White's said...

She is a good thinking to think that up. She must be thinking 10000 miles a min and she must be a Hall girl.

Megan said...

I hear Gretchen! I hear ya! ;)