I know that is not how you spell it, but that is how Gretchen says it. A couple of weeks ago, my Grandma fell and had to go to the hospital. After she got out she was moved into a rest home. I have to say, I have really enjoyed having her so close and seeing her and Grandpa once a week.
Every Tuesday after Kindergarten, Gretchen and I go to the care center and visit. She loves that it is her special time to see Grandma. Most mornings she asks me if this is the day we see Grama Amelope or if this is the day I go to school with her. Both days are good for both of us. I have really enjoyed this time I get with them.
Today when we walked out Gretchen sighed and said "I was air sick in there." I thought that was a darling way to describe it. It can get a bit stuffy in there.
3 comments:
That is great you go once a week!! and AIR SICK is a wonderful way to say it.
Nothing compares to that smell! I love that she came up with that. I bet you make your grandmas day!
I love reading all these posts about your family's Christmas traditions - so fun! Love the Jake was not impressed by bubbles. I mean, come on ;) And I hear ya Gretchen - sick air indeed!
Post a Comment