REAL SLC

We enjoyed our first REAL soccer game. Cameron got us free tickets in great seats. It was a beautiful night, the weather was perfect. Before the game, State Farm gave out free clapper sticks and Zions Bank handed out free children's REAL shirts. Grandpa Bruce bought nachos &
snow-cones and a REAL scarf for his honey.
(you are pretty much out of place if you don't wear some REAL garb).
During the game they started this big flag across the fans. It was fun to watch it get closer and closer. I think the stadium was beautiful and I throughly enjoyed the atmosphere. Next time I will have to study up, I don't know anything about soccer.
Thanks Cam & Addy, it was awesome!!

2 comments:

emilee said...

It looks like having tall parents is definitely a benefit for the short people. Looks like you had a great time, thanks for sharing with the family member who chose not to attend.

emilee said...

Why did I use the word looks twice in the previous post? The grammar and word choice was ridiculous. So Sorry!