Grandma's Party


Steve & Emily hosted Grandma Gloria's birthday party tonight. We had good food, good company & a good craft. Emily had this cute idea to have the kids make little tennis ball people. The kids each wrote 5 things that they loved about Grandma on little strips of paper. We cut slits in the tennis balls and shoved the papers in. When you squeeze the ball, the papers come poking out. It was fun to help the kids create the little people, but it was more fun to watch them watch Grandma read the things they love about her.
We lined the kids up and had them sing to Grandma with their tennis ball people. They were really cracking themselves up.


Happy Birthday Grandma!

We are lucky to be part of your family. You are a wonderful lady who is always willing to do so much for all of us.
We hope you know that we appreciate you and Grandpa too.

We love you.

4 comments:

Jake and Alayna said...

Those tennis ball people are adorable! How fun! I love your magnet board- I've been wanting to do one for awhile now. I may be calling you for pointers when I finally get around to making one. Your door looks awesome too! You are so talented!

Company EIGHT said...

What a darling idea! Happy Birthday, Gloria! (Angie sent me this link!)

Chelsie said...

ok, i'm behind on posts, as usual. but i love the pics of your house. the colors are fabulous...and i want your big magnet board for my kitchen...can i steal it..or will you give me one for being an adopted sister? how much did it cost to make

Palmers said...

Ang, I can't believe how much Gracie looks like Mike. She seriously is his little twin but a girl of coarse:) Cute pics....looks like you guys had fun. Your kids are so dang cute, you need to keep popping them out!