It Happened Again

Jake lost another tooth. Did you think I meant a tooth fell out of his mouth? Well, I did, but I also meant misplaced another tooth.
You remember when the tooth he was so carefully polishing fell down the sink, we wrote a note & the tooth fairy left him some money?

So Jake lost a tooth early Sunday morning.
(Incidentally he has 2 teeth that have not even come down
and there is just enough room for the ones that have).

He carries it around all morning and brings it in to show Daddy. The tooth gets lost somewhere in our bed. The crying starts. I tell him that we can just write another note. He informs me that writing a note takes too long.

Mike pipes up and says that the 2 of them can outsmart the tooth fairy. At
bedtime they find a small rock that looks like a tooth and stick it carefully under his pillow. Everyone is finally in bed.

The tooth fairy is not impressed (forgot to come) with this act of forgery and doesn't "fall" for it.
She had actually "fall-en" asleep.

Monday night, Daddy helps him write another note & the tooth fairy comes/remembers.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That was hilarious. I think you guys ought to make a movie. Love you MOM

Trisha said...

That is too funny.