WARNING. WARNING. WARNING.


If you read this, and you are doing secret santa for our family...
You are in DANGER. Please proceed with caution. Gracie & Jake are devising a plan to catch you.

Thank you for choosing our family. Tonight I got a call at work, it went like this:

Gracie: Mother, you know that lady (sorry if you are not) that left us the 1st day of Christmas last night?
Me: Yes.
Gracie: She did it AGAiN!! This time she brought us 2 rolls of tape and 3 rolls of BUBBLE TAPE!! She brought us a 2nd day of Christmas!'

I have not explained that they are 12 days. I am excited to here their delight when it happens again.

You have really picked a lucky family. We are lucky to know you, even if we don't know who you are:) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

2 comments:

The White's said...

That is SO awesome. it almost makes me cry! Let me know how tonight goes!!

Taryn said...

How fun! I always loved doing the twelve days of Christmas or having it done to us. Also thanks for posting about the Christmas books I always like getting book recommendations.