One morning I was helping Jake make his bed. I put his flag pillow on and then his cowboy pillow. I turned around and picked up a blanket to fold. He switched the pillow positions. I said, "Jake, the cowboy pillow goes in front because it is a cowboy room." He picked up the flag pillow and shook it in my face. "Mother, do you know what this is? This is the American Flag. This is more important than a cowboy pillow!" I posted a few pictures of his room because I love it. It is proably my favorite room in the house. I love how it turned out (weird that I don't have a picture of the flag pillow, but it was aquired after these photos were taken)
9 comments:
I've always loved Jakes room! And he is one smart cookie, the American Flag is very important!
I think your whole house is So cute, I will need some assistance with decorating when we get a house one day. Jake is freakin hilarious and smart!
So Cute!!! Did you do the painting of the cowboy carrying the horse? If so I'm totally going to hire you to come do something in my kids rooms. I also love how clean his room is, especially his dresser :) My kids think that everything belongs on the dresser.
Im glad that you put up some pictures of the room I helped you do. I thought that you didn't like it. No need to thank me for helping you with jakes room, i now know that you like it.
hahah
just kidding
i love his room, that is awesome!
That's an awesome room. I kind of want it for myself.
His room is super cute and SO fitting. I bet he loves it just as much as you do. And the flag comment is hilarious. He told you! ;)
I love decorating kids rooms.. Jake's is so cute! and i am excited to read those christmas books you recommended! Oh and i love the stockings at the top of your page- so cute!
That room is super cute! But I wouldn't expect anything less from you:) You are amazing!
Post a Comment