That is right, some kids play Legos, some play dolls, some play house, mine asks to play flowers. We got these Peanut Posh Flowers this summer. The girls love to create flowers for their hair or just play with them. The other night, I came home form work. Gracie had a friend over. I am not sure where Gracie was, but her friend was surrounded by flowers. Who knew.
5 comments:
hey i think it is great when you get multiple uses out of one thing!!
That's what girls are for right? That is funny! How is work going anyways?
ha i love it...and i love gretchens pic with santa...:-) we used to have a light bright! i loved those things!!
I freakin play flowers to, Gretsie and I would be good friends, she should come over and play. I bought three of those kits for Christmas gifts and I try them on daily.
These are what keep Mylee busy while I do her hair!!
Post a Comment