This girl had had some fun with her first Christmas Countdown. She makes sure to remove her link and then with great gusto informs Jake that he need to do the same on his. She just looked so cute standing on the chair with those crazy little scissors. The picture below is another one of her faces.
This is the one she makes when she talks in a
funny whining voice. It cracks her up.
She also makes these mean faces and talks really gruff, but is usually not even saying anything mean. The other night I was in the kitchen and she came in with one of these faces. She had her arm caulked back and gruffly asked, "Mom, are you gonna make me any cookies?"
2 comments:
I think your kids say the funniest things!
When I first looked at the pictures I laughed because of her funny little scissors. I love that things this girl says and does. Poor Jake he has 2 moms.
Post a Comment