Picture Perfect

Jake drew these for me. They made my heart melt.

               This is our family at the temple    & this is Jake at the temple 
                                                                                   before his mission.

These pictures are, let's say, more temporal?

The kids put up the tent/club house in the back yard.  These are the club rules.  They did not make my heart melt but they did make me giggle.  I love how most of the rules are about the leader & then at the end you get the clincher, -The leaders name is Gracie-

Like I said, picture perfect.

4 comments:

emily ballard said...

I am laughing so hard. Number 6.

taleesedeis said...

As am I! So funny that #6 is, sad but true!

The White's said...

Wow, that number 6 is a stong one. sorry your have to have your kids know about things like that but i guess it will keep them safe and alert right?

AngelaW said...

Milk is coming out of my nose. Snort-laughing!