Sunday afternoon, I took a nap. I woke up to intense giggling. I looked outside & Mike had rigged up this swing, a rope swing out of a plastic lawn chair. He was doing under-doggies & didn't even have to duck, he was pushing the kids so high. Dangerous but fun & memorable.
6 comments:
doesn't this fall under the "you might be a redneck if..." category? looks like fun!
Now this is fantastic. You are right, they will always remember this activity with their dad!
fun and memorable until the "fun and memorable" turns into rememboring the ER visit and the bills. =)
I think rope swing are safe; however, this one I am not so sure of! LOL. Meh. Fun was had and that is all that matters, right!?
Im not sure if any rope swing is safe, if your husband that is 6 feet plus can do an under dog with out ducking down. That might be the hint that your having "un safe fun".
Ha ha that is hilarious it looks like something my dad would have done. Oh and I promise I wasn't trying to keep my blog a secret, I just never saw you since I invented it.
Post a Comment