I can't help but fell a little betrayed. I know Gretsie had a binki for too long, okay, way too long, but I thought Mike and I were on the same page. Gretchen has been off the binki now for 2 weeks. Today Mike brought me this handful of binkis. Turns out Mike was trying to "break" me too. These are some from as far back as last summer. He has been hiding them from Gretsie & me, how embarrassing. To add he called me an enabler. What can I say, she was so pleasant when she was quiet :)
Betrayed
I can't help but fell a little betrayed. I know Gretsie had a binki for too long, okay, way too long, but I thought Mike and I were on the same page. Gretchen has been off the binki now for 2 weeks. Today Mike brought me this handful of binkis. Turns out Mike was trying to "break" me too. These are some from as far back as last summer. He has been hiding them from Gretsie & me, how embarrassing. To add he called me an enabler. What can I say, she was so pleasant when she was quiet :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think Mike was sucking on those during his breaks at work for stress relief! :-)
Angie, we are so sorry we didn't get to visit you while we were there. We would drive past your house and cars were gone (I'm sure you were at work) and then at night it seemed we had a gazillion family things going on. We feel awful. It really was just so busy. We did think of you and even knocked on your door one afternoon. Maybe next summer!! Hope your summer is going good!
I do the same to Ross with cash, otherwise it goes straight into the cash register at McDonalds ;)
2 weeks! Way to go for being strong. I hope the transition went smoothly..for the both of you!
that is so funny- i'm dreading taking Haile's away-aaaaaahhhh!
Well, here we are back from our trip and this is when I said I would get rid of Joshy's. Okay, I may need a few more weeks.
Post a Comment