
...and was greeted by these three monkeys, what a proud momma I am.


Take the time to notice, Emilee, that Gracie is enjoying all of the binki necklaces that we got from the baby shower. One binki for a necklace & the others to plug her nose. And what possessed Gretchen to wear a bike helmet?
4 comments:
Well at lest she does not look to bad with 2 binkis in her nose. Im just wondering how she kept any binkis from Gretchen.
Your family has done a TUN of fun things this summer, and it is only half over. Good job momma.
maybe one night you could come stay at my house, and we could sleep in a tent outside!!!
Such style, beauty and grace, I must say :)
I will add the small binkis to the list of things NOT to bring to your house....
Post a Comment