Look at me being spontanious & taking advantage of free things in our city. Tonight we went to The Sonora Grill and had some of the best meatball sandwiches (obviously not on the menu, but if Steve ever opens an italian restuarant you better watch out!!) with the famous corn on the cob. Then we watched the horse parade. It was very pleasant and not too crowded. After the parade, we walked down 25th street & took pictures with the kids & the painted ponies. They were all going to pick their favorite & have their picture taken, but pretty much they just wanted to have their pictures taken with every pony. Last but not least, we went to the Heartbound concert in the park. The weather was fantastic & I loved having Mike with us incase something scetchy happened as we strolled around inner-city Ogden:)
This is Gretchen sharing her binks with "Sissy". These tied together are better than any kid leash out there. All I have to do is keep one in my hand, she won't go too far.
Rachel did actually pick this horse. She loves candy.

This pony is fitting for Gracie as well.



Emily did not want to be on the blog:O, but she did say she would like her
This is Gretchen sharing her binks with "Sissy". These tied together are better than any kid leash out there. All I have to do is keep one in my hand, she won't go too far.
picture taken with Merna/Tinkerbells picture.
This horse is covered with pictures of people associated with Ogden.
This is my favorite pony. I think it is very well done.
Just a funny Jake story: We were sitting in church & he was looking around. He pointed out Sister Ginger Brown, aka Sugar Brown (from a previous post) he looked at me and said, "Hugh, she looks familiar." --hugh, maybe she should since we go to church with her every week & we are family friends:)
3 comments:
That looked like fun, but i thought there would be real horses. haha
Today in R.S. presidency meeting we decided to take a downtown horse walk for our September activity. Myrna will be thrilled.
Kind of ironic, since it wasn't even my idea. I'll have to tell you sometime the only concern that was brought up. My response to it was, "Are you serious?"
I really was not going to comment on this post and then looking at it a second time I realized the great pose of your son. That is so Jake to me -Hilarious! that he would think to "hold" on to the horse for a picture.
Post a Comment