Night Over @ Granny Sharon's


Granny Sharon took the kids while I went up to Lindsey's and helped. Jake & Gretchen went that first night. Taylor & Kaitlyn joined them. First they made a plan. Each of the kids picked an activity & then they got right to it. Granny was cute enough to document it all.This is where Kaitlyn wanted to hide.Blocks. Dogs. This is a funny thing. Granny plays dogs with the kids. She uses a stick & has them do tricks & then they get marshmallows. They love it & it keeps them entertained for as long as she can take it:)Play dough.
Then Sunday night Gracie stayed over. Taylor & Kaitlyn came over that morning to play beauty salon. They all got their hair washed & fixed up. They have such a good time playing with grandma.

8 comments:

amity said...

it is so great that your mother takes you kids overnight for you sometimes. they look like they had a great time with her. i love that they made a schedule and followed it to a tee. it is nice that you were able to go help lindsay and to know your kids are well taken care of.

Megan said...

I heart your mom. Seriously. All her grandkids are going to have the funnest memories of the time they spent with her!

Chelsie said...

i was just telling lindsey yesterday that i wish we lived closer so my kids could be adopted grandkids...i always think about them making cookies and hot chocolate with your mom, and your dad taking them on pony rides and sitting in the back yard against the red barn just talking...oh how i heart your parents

Sarah said...

Angie - I'm Travis Burke's wife. I just wanted to thank you for the comment you left with the info. on our blog. I would love to check that out, but for some reason when I type in that blogspot address, it is in a different language. Would you please send that to me again, I am so interested in reading that. Thank you again.....and no, it wasn't weird, we really appreciate it! Trav says to tell you and Mike hello!

Jake and Alayna said...

How fun for them! Your mom is the best!

Palmers said...

That is so fun. I love the list, it is so cute and funny. That makes it so fun for your kids and nice for you to have such a good grandma! Hope you guys are doing good and didn't you just have a birthday not to long ago?? Or am I just crazy? If Im not crazy then Happy Birthday. I had one to, mabey I am just thinking of myself:)

emily ballard said...

Could you please take some time off work and update your blog?

emily ballard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.