A Bike Ride
Emily has been suggesting a bike ride for craft day. I have been hesitant due to previous experiences & my large butt. I gave in and we enjoyed a ride around the MTC park. Emily started with some ground rules. 1) We will ride in a single file line. 2) We will stay in our lane. 3) If you are going to stop, tell the people behind you. 4) If we can't see you, you have gone too far. I thought these rules were fantastic. jake has been wanting to learn some "bicycle safety". I think he was impressed with himself and how he followed the rules. 




My favorite part was ever minute Rachel had to stop to itch. The cotton flying through the air was really giving her fits. Jake found this snake in the rocks when we stopped to rest by the river. I think I would even do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow that really looks like alot of fun. you guys have the best craft days with your kids. i am jealous. what great mothers you both are.
I am impressed that those rules actually followed through. You guys must have much more obedient children than me ;) Looks like fun though. It might be a while before my butt sits on a bike.
Post a Comment