Infomercial Mania!!


7 comments:

Trisha said...

What the heck? That was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

The White's said...

o man she has got it bad, wow that was WAY FUNNY. she is the best.

Kristin said...

What a crack up!

Anonymous said...

a green peanut. hilarious.

Stephanie and Justin said...

That is great!!! She is hilarious. I wonder where she gets it from?? You have an awesome family!!

Anonymous said...

ok..so when I left from talking to you I walked the opposite direction that parker was...and all of a sudden I hear a kid screaming 'MOM..and bawling"..nice, I am a good mom. Also in that shopping trip I called TRISHA...yes, I did..and we thought a Saturday afternoon would be good...so not this upcoming one, but next Sat...how does your schedule look? And then...I came home to the Sonora Grill gift card from YOU...how sweet of you, I am excited to use it. Ok...well figure out your life..and I am now going to look at images for the blog you are going to help me create......... was that a long enough post?

. said...

That was funny.