Frog Hunting

Today we had a few friends over. Kaitlyn, Taylor & CJ came to give their poor hurt momma a break. Taylor is more interested in girl things now so Jake invited a buddy over to hang out. Mike took Jake, E & Kaitlyn frog hunting. {what an adorable dad}
They didn't catch any frogs, but they heard some & saw one. Jake said that frog hunting was pretty tricky.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I loved to look for tadpoles. I think that it is awesome that Mike took them (easier to divide and conquer). Love you all!

i'm h.mac said...

i love it! as if your own brood isn't enough. e had a wonderful day, what a great hubby you have..

Chelsie said...

haha, how fun! i love all the stuff that you guys do with your kids

The White's said...

yes, what a great dad. and i love that little girls smile! good job taking pic mike! and and thank you for the help with the disposal too.

emily ballard said...

some time cold you take me frog honting to pleaese

from rachel.