By this time I was laughing so hard I had to stop and go give her a squeeze, what a dolly.
I Should Probably be Embarrassed
I have to share cause it was just too funny not to. Gracie wrote me this note on one of those long Sunday afternoons. I was not really picking on her, I was making her take care of some things she had gotten out. I was on the computer and here she comes and flings this little number at me.
So, I turn it over...
I giggled, but she still had to take care of her stuff. (Jake was not "in trouble" because, for once, he had not gotten anything out) After continuing on with making her follow through (being rude to only her) She brings in this little ditty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a child that thinks they are so mean! What a funny girl!
Well at least now you know why my Mom doesn't let me play with you!! (Especially on Sundays) Just kidding! SO FUNNY!
oh my goodness. she is hilarious. i love the bottoms of the exclamation marks at the end.
I hope you keep this notes. I love that she has to express her feelings on paper. And the 'O my'...I just love it!
wow that could very well be my eight-year-old. is it the age? maybe they should get together and hang out. they could have their own everyone-hates-me-but-you pity party.
Post a Comment