I Hafa Have A Friend

Gretsie just "hafa have a friend"  so we invited our cousin Kaitlyn over to play. If you know Gretchen or Kaitlyn you may have some concern.  They actually played quite well together.  They played play-dough for a bit and then started moving all of the chairs from the kitchen to the living room.  Apparently they were making a Too-Too Chain.  The even had a passenger for each seat.There was an incident with the Barbie house...It is so fun to have cousins so close. Thanks for coming Sissy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny!!!

Chelsie said...

haha, that is hilarious. i love the new pic you added of gracie when 'jake comed out' that is so stinkin cute

Megan said...

Kids are friggin hilarious. Where do they learn this stuff and to pull the faces like in that last picture?! I can't stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that they are friends! I would have never guessed them hanging out together? I love the pictures! It really brings out Kaitlyn's personality.