Celebrating Amity's birthday
was so much fun.
We left early even if we are always late...
sorry Britty.

We enjoyed each others company until after 8.
Thanks to the hubbies that made it all possible.
I am quite fortunate to have these two as my friends.
4 comments:
hey you brought the comments back! i've just been reading in my bloglines...wahoo! how did you like the movie bride wars? i'm thinkin that is perfect for a girls night
So much fun! I love that page too! You are getting quite creative I must say. Tell Amity happy birthday for me!
Angie, Do I have your email? Could you send it to me...again? Sorry! I feel like my house has to look better to do the tour thingamabobby.....maybe I will just do it anyway, for you and Emily and Jenifer....I gotta take down that darn tree first though:0
you are the best ever!!! saturday was just what i needed. i love spending time with you and britt. it was so fun. everyone should have a friend like you. love you much!!!!!!!
Post a Comment