She was a bit nervous. While I was doing her hair she said, "Mom, I can't believe it I am having my first recital & I haven't even taken piano for a year. I was very proud of her because both songs were memorized.
Gracie's First Piano Recital
Missy did an excellent job. She missed one note but was able to finish. She played Away in a Manger & Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She liked the way that one sounded and asked Sister Haddock if she could play it at the recital.
She was a bit nervous. While I was doing her hair she said, "Mom, I can't believe it I am having my first recital & I haven't even taken piano for a year. I was very proud of her because both songs were memorized.
She was a bit nervous. While I was doing her hair she said, "Mom, I can't believe it I am having my first recital & I haven't even taken piano for a year. I was very proud of her because both songs were memorized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment