Christmas 2008

First thing Jake says: Hey I didn't get enough presents, can we open more presents? I am so excited! I can't wait to show everyone what I got." Talk about mixed emotions. Mike was pretty bothered.
Here is Jake with his not so impressive/impressive Christmas. He had a asked for the Heeleys and a bow & arrow. Uncle Dean helped him make the bow & arrow so 4 days before Christmas he starts saying that he has to have a snowboard. Santa came through. I think he may have been a little discouraged because Santa didn't bring any Heelys (Granny Gloria was giving them later in the day).
Gracie was tickled pink and very delightful. She was very pleased about her American Girl Doll. She seamed to like her scriptures, but lit up when I showed her that they had her name printed on them.
You would have thought that Gretchen would have been beside herself with glee when she saw her "blue highchair" but that was not the case. It took some coaxing to get her into her seat. However, once in her seat you can see she was pleased. Even now she enjoys eating her meals, making crafts and resting in her highchair. She is too little for Heeleys but uses the wheels on her highchair for a good ride.

No comments: