Shopping With Gretchen

Today during preschool, Gretchen and I went shopping. She had to go potty so we went in the family bathroom. She got distracted when she found this fancy seat.I had my camera, and just couldn't resist taking a picture of her delight, even if it was in the restroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those child seats. I need one to put Adam in while I'm at the computer.

Thanks again for setting up that blog for me. But I think there is a little problem because it won't let me on...says I wasn't invited :)

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

That is such a fun picture!! She is so cute!

amity said...

we need these chairs installed in our houses. they would really come in handy while i cleaned. then i would always know where my kids were and what they were doing. i need one in every room in my house.