Cleaning Day

So each morning my darling Gracie wakes to her alarm, dresses, makes her bed & comes upstairs to brush her teeth & plug in the curling irons.  She is amazing & I appreciate it because I detest mornings.  Tuesday morning I was cleaning and thought Gracie's bed looked a little disheveled. Every so often I re-make it for her to give it a good foundation for her to make properly.  I moved her pillow and found thisEvidentially she does crafts, journaling & workbooks in the night. For journaling purposes I must state that the other night I had the kids get in their pajamas. After I put them to sleep I went into Gracie's bedroom and was putting away her laundry. Something about her looked different so I pulled back her covers and she was completely clothed and ready for school. She had only put the pjs on as a decoy. Then I woke her up another morning and she had her clothes on under some pajamas. What a crack up.

6 comments:

The White's said...

Gracie is a good thinker, she must want to make morning nice and easy

Jake and Alayna said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's kids stash things in the strangest places! That's hilarious!

Megan said...

Sounds like a good kid to me! How did you train her to be so helpful and effecient? I need to get me a kid like that ;)

Rebecca said...

What a crack-up! I love the snack container post too! I can always count on you to give me the laugh I need:) Thanks!

Trisha said...

I'm glad she likes mornings and is excited for the next day to begin when one isn't even over yet. Maybe I can get her to teach my kids some of those techniques.

amity said...

sounds like she has outsmarted you. hahahaha!!! they get that way. can't even spell around mine anymore.