Packing The Diaper Bag


Miss Gretchen took the liberty of packing a few treats for the Sunday diaper bag. This here little container is actually used for pre-measuring formula for baby bottles (Precisely the reason Gretchen uses it). Gretta, unwrapped a few taffies, smarties & that little bit of mess you can not decipher is a long tootsie roll bitten into small pieces so as to fit in the "baby" container!

8 comments:

Trisha said...

She is too funny. Maybe I can get her to pack our Sunday diaper bag as well!

Anonymous said...

Very Resourceful.....I am glad you gave a detailed description. I was a little worried when I saw the picture.

Tiffany said...

Hey! Whats wrong with packing candy! She is one smart Cookie! Your mom is the cutest and the kids are totally transfixed by her reading. I love it!

Megan said...

I am pretty impressed she was able to bite the tootsie roll without eating it. Now there is some self control I could learn to use!

The White's said...

The bitten tootsie roll is the best!!!

Little Spoiled Me said...

I love gretchy sometimes she can give you the meanest glares then be your best friend

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

That's the funniest picture!! She is such a good helper!

amity said...

what a good idea. that is a great use for that container that becomes useless after the formula is gone. i will have to remember and throw it into my diaper bag. maybe i will fill it with treats for me.