1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2. What kind of car did you drive? A Buick, 81-82 It had been wrecked an so it was 2 different years. I also had a blue reliant that you could fit like 8 people in, ah, bench seats.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of High School? I am sure at the time I would have been embarrassed about many things, but they must not have been that big of deal, cause I don't remember anything.
4. Were you a party animal? No
5. Were you considered a flirt? Proably, I kissed 52 guys my senior year. Clarification: all but 12 of them were on the same day & I did it when they signed some kind of petition...
6. Were you in a band, orchestra, or choir? Nope
7. Were you a nerd? Maybe, if I was, I didn't know it. I had a lot of different friends in a lot of different groups. I would say probably not. Can you say that?
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope, not at all into sports. I did go to games, everyone was there. Didn't watch, just goofed around.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Ugh, No.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I remember the "fight! fight! fight!" part.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Gail During (love those clogs)
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Sit, who had time to sit? I had to get a lot of visiting in!
13. What was your school's full name? Weber High School
14. School Mascot? Warriors
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Jr year, Ryan Stokes. Sr Year, Sean Gubler? I think that is right.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck yes! It was a blast. I wouldn't change anything. I would want my future to stay this very same way. It's like Lagoon, it is fun to go again, but you don't want to stay.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? I got to walk out with my cousin Ed. I remember that it was kinda a let-down. There was so much hype and then before you know it, you are out.
18. Where did you go Senior Skip day? Pine View Dam
19. Were you in any clubs? No thank you.
20. Who was your prom date? Jr year, Ryan Stokes. Sr year, Aaron Chambers.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Over, I didn't go & I won't be attending any others. Too much pressure.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Enjoy, maybe keep a journal. College... that is another story... I would tell myself to go & stay!
I tag: Brittany, Trisha, Amity & Natalie
3 comments:
Sounds like you liked to use your lips a lot in high school, whether it was for kissing or talking who really cares? ;) High school was fun, but I wouldn't want to go back to being that self concious again. I am suprised with how much you liked it that you wouldn't want to go to a reunion...meh. Oh well.
haha 53 guys?! ang, i haven't kissed that many guys in my life! i love your lagoon analogy...so true, that's funny!
That's a fun post! I just love learning more and more about you!!
Post a Comment