Good Lookin' Dogs

These dogs are the ones Mike is always talking about. These dogs have been better trained than our kids...obviously. Anyway one of the guys that Mike trains with had his wife Julie take these pictures after a good hunt.These are some amazing pictures of some amazing dogs! Thanks Julie These are fantastic.

4 comments:

The White's said...

Yes, they are good looking dogs. It wouldl be cool if they were all yours, I know you would not think it is cool.

Chelsie said...

dem are sum good lukind dawgs....that pic is awesome...they probably cooperate for a picture better than small children huh

Megan said...

I wish kids would sit that still for the picture and they are all looking at the cmaera nonetheless. Impressive! Does Mike do this type of training for children, and if so, where so I sign Miss Anna up?

Brittany said...

Awesome picture!! I tried calling you back. I guess we are playing phone tag. Tag- your it!