
On Saturday we had a birthday breakfast for Grandma Gloria. It was a lot of fun. Angela & Tyler were here from Coeur D' Lane for a funeral so they were able to attend also. We missed having Dave's family, but were delighted with the big group we did have. It was delicious. Just ask Adam.

We had biscuits & sausage gravy, fresh fruit & yogurt, cinnamon & raspberry rolls, orange juice & chocolate milk. There were kids & balloons everywhere. The kids sang Happy Birthday to Grandma & she opened her gifts. After the breakfast we carved pumpkins as a family.

The kids were hilarious about how they wanted theirs carved, who's was who's & cleaning them.

Karen even played & she hates carving pumpkins.

The ratio of adults to kids was fantastic. I say if you carve pumpkins bring in the grandparents. Thanks to everyone for making it a success!

Happy Birthday Gloria!!
3 comments:
I will check in soon. I love Gracie's bow, nice and big.
I love the pictures I really like the one of Adam he is so cute.By the way I updated my blog!
Hello missy. Thank you for lunch the other day it was so fun to see you and chat we need to get together soon!
Post a Comment