I am not sure I should put this on here, but here it goes. Last Sunday we were driving home from Krey's baby blessing. Gracie stayed after with Grandma & Grandpa. Alone, in the back seat Jake was entertaining Gretchen. Mike & I overheard this:Jake: Gretch, you want to hear me burp the ABC's?
Gretchen: Sure, buddy.
Jake: A-aaaa (not really a burp, more like a growl) B-beuree, Cee, you get the idea.
Jake: Gretch, you want to hear me "toot" the ABC's?
Gretchen: Sure, buddie.
Jake: (shifts in his seat, lifts one cheek, I didn't hear anything...) Man, I only got A!
5 comments:
Is it bad that there is not post but just the title has me on the edge of my seat. I am excited to see this one. Hopefully it does not dissapoint ;)
Well one thing is for positive.. HE is ALL bOy!!! Hilarious. I can see Parker trying this... good times!!
that is over the top hilarious.....
I am glad you put that on here, cause that is just plain funny. Although, I do wish it was something you had recorded like I had orginally thought. Oh well....
He's a real boy for sure, and he definately has some Hall in him.
Post a Comment