
Monday I was off for Columbus Day! We went with our Ballard cousins to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Miss Madeline tended Adam & Gretchen so Emily & I were able to enjoy ourselves as well. The movie was good, but sitting next to Jake was fantastic. He was talking back to the screen & trying to do it in spanish. He had to go to the bathroom twice & when we walked out the first time he was doing his "big, cool boy" jog. When he passed the concessions, he gave me the thumbs up & told me to "quick, get me another box of those Jr. Mints" (You will be proud that I actually said NO, usually he gets me with stuff like that). So that was craft Tuesday. Well, on Wednesday Emily & I wanted to play again so we went to SONORA GRILL for lunch. We sat on the patio because the weather was so good. After we went to the park on 25th street. The kids played & we visited. We walked over to the amphitheater and the kids put on a talent show.
Emily had them introduce themselves & their talent.
Gracie pretended to juggle.
Rachel did cartwheels.
Jake did "flips on his head" until it hurt too bad, and then he hopped on 1 foot all around.
Miss Lucy did a few magical dancing spins.
And when it was all over, they came out to thank the audience
Adam did his best performanc with his "fake cry" I can not get enough of this boy.
1 comment:
First, I can't believe people are actually going to see 'Beverly Hills Chauaua' or whatever - that movie is just.....yeah....
Second, next time a talent show like that goes on, I expect an invite. That looks like better entertainment than the movie!
Post a Comment