How funny is this? Another Sunday at Grandpa Bruce's. Grandpa is actually the one who started this "writing on our body" They were having such a delightful time. The other night Gretchen was out of her bed again. This time she came with an idea. She brought out a marker for me, a marker for daddy, and a marker for herself. She tried her best to explain that we needed to draw a little face on our finger so we could play like Grandpa.
6 comments:
Great going Dad, now the kids will always want you to draw on them.
Addy
haha, way to go bruce! i love it.
Hi Angie,
We are stalking your blog! It is so cute! How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. My mom is excited about the reunion this weekend. Take care of her....she may get a twitch:)
That is to cute. Your dad looks thrilled in that picture:) I love how creative your kids are.
Angie,
I was talking to my mother-in-law yesterday and she said that thanks to your comment about the rice on our blog my sister-in-laws brand new camera was saved after being completely submerged in water. And she also said you probably saved their marriage as well:)
You have the best blog entries.. your family is cute... I miss the Hall's in the old 4th ward.. its just not the same!
Post a Comment