Coloring Pages

The other day Miss Gretsy drew this picture & I was pleased to see her finally taking an interest in drawing. This is the first time she has actually taken out a piece of paper and colored with interest. I wish you could see it better.Last Saturday when Mike was out of town Gracie tricked me into letting her sleep in my bed. I wasn't quite ready for bed, so while I was finishing up a few things, she whipped up this little masterpiece.Now this picture made me laugh & laugh. Yesterday Jake bit me so I bonked him on the head. I didn't really do it hard, but my ring made contact. He ran away yelling that he hated me & something about me being rude to my only son. When he came back he had drawn this portrait of his mother

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well did you tell Jake sorry yet? Maybe if you do say sorry he will draw you with a heart, and not an "X".
Addy

Chelsie said...

hey well if your kids take after their momma then they'll be quite the little artists....i love the pic of the lays...that's my kind of girl...and the picture from 'your only son'...haha, he's a crack up

Anonymous said...

I love your kids, they are hilarious. Maybe I should send Kate your way then she wont be such a brat, and come back funny.
Amy

Anonymous said...

Funny picture. My friend just posted something just like this a few weeks ago. http://samandrachelmiller.blogspot.com/2008/09/first-fight.html

Wait until I tell you what Miss Jill told me today. And don't worry...Jake didn't say anything embarrassing, just Lucy.

Little Spoiled Me said...

I love you and your kids thanks for always letting me babysit and thanks for trusting me oh by the way i am not ridiculous. love ya

Megan said...

Jake must have it hard being 'your only son' LOL. I love it. His picture resembles how I feel about myself a lot of the time - maybe I should stop making so many treats...nah!

Anonymous said...

What a hilarious bog. You are so funny and so are your, my crazy grandkids. Isn't Gracies picture great. Love MOM

Jake and Alayna said...

Jake's picture is so funny! I'm glad my son isn't the only one who feels that way about his mom sometimes:) At least at that age they don't stay mad for very long!

Trisha said...

Those pictures are great. You gotta love what they come up with.