My Quirks:
1) I can not sleep until I lotion my feet.
2) I know this a picture for back pain, but the area that is red on this guy, is a very sensitive area for me. I can't have people touch me here. If you even get close to me, my sides squish up into a muscle spasm.
3) I am sure it is hard to believe, but I can't leave my house until it is picked up. That is why I am always late.
4) I have a texture quirk. I am not sure what happened, but I feel like when I touch something that I am not getting the full experience. I want to lick it. I guess my tongue is more sensitive. Keep in mind I do not actually lick things, I just feel like I would get the full effect if I could
5) I love blankets with silky edges. I have 3 and I still have my baby blanket. I even took it on my mission. If I know I am going to be in the car for a long ride... I bring my silky blanket.
6) If I wear silver, I have to have all silver. I hate it when my belt buckle, jewelry & buckles on my shoes don't match. Sometimes it has to happen, but don't you think I am not dying a little inside.Brittany, Amity, Jamie, Jessica, Alayna, Ally, You are IT!
5 comments:
ha, that was awesome...i wish you would give into your tongue and just lick everything...that would be hilarious to see....
I am so glad that someone else has a silky blanket. I love you sister. Emilee
I'm still laughing after reading that! You are hilarious! That's a way fun post!
I love that you are a silky blanket and want to lick everything. Too bad I don't have your first quirk - my feet would really benefit from that!
I am not sure I am brave enough for this game. I have to work this weekend I will try to post mine the first part of next week.
Post a Comment