Gracie made this cute little box with Grandma Jo. She stores her treasures in it and apparently uses it for scratch paper. You can imagine our horror when we find that our 7 year old has found a 1-800 number that is important enough to write down. Mike quickly dialed it up, but it was disconnected. I woke Gracie up and asked her what the number was for. "Voots" she replied simply and started relaying all of her info-mercial information to us. I looked it up on the internet and this is what I found...
Our Gracie's mind is like a steel trap. She memorizes all info-mercials. Some of her favorites right now are Pancake Puffs, Smart Clip, Space Bags, & the Magic Bullet. She loves to tell me what I can get for 3 easy payments of $19.99 & how if I act now I can double my order for free.
8 comments:
This cracks me up. I told you what Adam did. That is hilarious that they both memorize thos infomercials!
This cracks me up. I told you what Adam did. That is hilarious that they both memorize thos infomercials!
oops! looks like I posted that comment twice. Just learning.
I love this! I even love that she claims she needs Lunesta to sleep! She does remember everything. I love you Gracie!
Oh my gosh Ang, your kids crack me up!
Seriously. Do you give your kids funny pills? They are always doing something hilarious. I am an infomercial sucker. Its a good thing I don't watch them often cause I get suckered in every time. Especially for any exericse video or work out plan promising me to lose a pants size before the stuff even gets to me ;)
Of all the infomercials though I really do want a Magic Bullet. The guy on the infomercial that acts all disgusted when the host put veggies in the drink is hilarious 'Eww who eats broccoli?' and then acts all surprised when he takes a drink, 'Delicous' the acting alone keeps me glued to the tv for the full half hour.
What in the world? I have never even heard of this stuff. Gracie is a crack up! Jori misses her sooooo much.
That is so so funny! She totally gets her funniness from you! You are so funny and so fun to hang out with!
I'm so glad I get to peek in on your "craft" days even though I can't be there! I love the lemonade stand! Sooo cute!
Post a Comment