Obviously we do a variety of different activities on craft day, today we went swimming. We had a really good time. It was quite pleasant. We stayed from 2-7:30. When we were leaving the swimming pool Jake said "Mom, when are we going to go to McDonalds... old farm?" I wasn't sure I understood him. I thought that he was talking about McDonalds the restruant. It was late and I was hungry. So I asked him to clarify. He pointed to Tom Chamber's Ranch and said "You know, E-I-E-I-O" I laughed pretty hard.
Craft Wednesday
Obviously we do a variety of different activities on craft day, today we went swimming. We had a really good time. It was quite pleasant. We stayed from 2-7:30. When we were leaving the swimming pool Jake said "Mom, when are we going to go to McDonalds... old farm?" I wasn't sure I understood him. I thought that he was talking about McDonalds the restruant. It was late and I was hungry. So I asked him to clarify. He pointed to Tom Chamber's Ranch and said "You know, E-I-E-I-O" I laughed pretty hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment