Breakfast Anyone?


Gretchen & Jake made their own breakfast this morning. I seem to have a weakness when it comes to my kids asking for silly things for breakfast. I think anyone who has the audacity to ask for a popsicle for breakfast, deserves one. What will it hurt? Is Capn' Crunch that much better? Besides they go outside to eat it. Almost every morning Jake wakes up early and goes straight outside. He stands outside on the porch & checks the temperature. He make an assessment & plans what he will be wearing. Those crucial degrees, plan Jake's entire day. If it is coolish then the whole day will be cold regardless. One morning I hear him outside, I open the window and wished him good morning. He gave me his signature thumbs up and asked for an ice-cream cone for breakfast. Who would say no?

6 comments:

Megan said...

Now that is a breakfast of champions. I say you might as well enjoy a metabolism while you still have it. Plus it is has milk in it, just like cereal. And like you said if you fortified ice cream with a bunch of vitamins and minerals it would be the same at Captain Crunch. I actually used to eat ice cream for breakfast all the time when my mom was work. haha. And Ross still does stuff like that - he ate our wedding cake every day for breakfast for a week!

Tiffany said...

Awesome I want to eat at your house! My kids eat peanut butter the boring way! And ice cream! That beats our rasin bran any day!!!

Chelsie said...

Ice cream for breakfast...who would want to deny a little one of that!! And it's true...it probably has the same sugar as capn crunch! I love Jakes weather assessing! So funny! It was good to see you today!! Hope you guys had fun at the pool

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute! We like to eat breakfast outside too.

Taryn said...

Hey, glad you found my blog. Your kids are so funny. How lucky are they to eat ice cream for breakfast. I loved reading your posts. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Hopefully we'll see you at the family reunion in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I just love Jake's thumbs up. I hope you a good picture to remember it by.