I guess I have misunderstood what she was saying. I thought it was pretty, pretty, pease. It is actually pretty, pretty, hease I have a hot dog? Thought you might enjoy another picture of Gretchen sporting the dirty grunge look of summer.
Pretty, Pretty Hease?
I guess I have misunderstood what she was saying. I thought it was pretty, pretty, pease. It is actually pretty, pretty, hease I have a hot dog? Thought you might enjoy another picture of Gretchen sporting the dirty grunge look of summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your blogs make me laugh! My wonderful husband brought home his work laptop and so I might be able to be a better blogger!
ah, hot dogs....that and macaroni is like what I ate every day! the pic of grace and gretch is so cute!! I am amazed at her legs they look all discombobulated
I love the dirty grunge look....its so familiar.
So cute, and Angie I laughed for about 20 minutes after you commented on my blog about Mike getting his education at the DI! Hilarious. But, obviously it taught him a lot because I hear he does a great job and you guys seem to have a great life together.
Honestly, sometimes I wish my Mike got his education anywhere(mcd's, heck I'd even take Wendy's) but places that take us so far from home. Why couldn't he have been a 9-5 garbage man.(I used to think it would be fun to be a garbage man-nothing wrong with that career) Honestly, at least then i'd see him and we'd be settled somewhere. I guess I shouldn't complain, his schedule is really nice right now, but whew it will be crazy again after next year for two more years. So, yeah we have 4 years left if you were wondering. ahhhhhh!
I made Anna a hot dog for dinner last night...she didn't want anything to do with it. Dang kid!
Post a Comment