1. He will not be impressed that I did this! Should have stayed up and "blogged" with me...
2. Mike works as hard as he plays. It is obvious that he also works hard at playing. I am glad that he is a hunter, rather than a sports fan. He always makes an effort to include us in his hobbies.
3. Mike is an amazing father. He loves his kids and is always willing to help them learn and play. Mike potty trained Gracie. He changes diapers, does car pool runs, makes dinner. Mike cleans up the throw-up too. (see why I put up with the hunting?)
4. He is very dedicated, when he decides he is going to do something he gives it his all.
5. Mike is an amazing husband and is the only one for me. He is very patient with me. I love him so much and I am glad that I am on his team. Thanks Mike.
Even though Mike was not tagged I thought it would be fun to share some things about him...Give credit, where credit is due.
3 comments:
They're so cute! I want to come see your remodel. I love your family. Mike is such a sweetheart! You guys were like..well still are like...my brother and sister. Good line for Jake..I would be good in church if it was a matter of going to Sharons or not too! I love the cowboy pic of him on your moms fridge. They have such fun personalities
I love the Jake winked at you and that Gracie gets ready wuicker without a mirror! haha. I love reading funny quirks about other people. How come you didn't mention how supportive Mike is with your aspiration to run?! If you could run all the way to Lehi you would definately kick my butt! But if you could even run a half a mile you would kick both my sisters butt's!
Very cute little update on all of your family. I about died when I saw that picture of Gracie. She looks so incredibly grown up. Wow, we are getting old. I love Mike the hunter. I know my Mike really misses him and talks about him all of the time. So, even though we are horrible about keeping in touch, we think of you guys often. Your kids are darling. Ready for #4?
Also, how is Jen Palmer doing? Any updates on her? Fill us in on everyone that you may know about.
Post a Comment