
This is a picture of Jake and his preschool teacher. I know it isn't the best, but we will have another chance next year. Jake's birthday is at the first of August so we will be waiting another year before he starts kindergarten. This year has been fun. Miss Jill is amazing. Jake says the crafts are a little tough, but he had learned a lot. He asked me what 4 x 4 was. I was excited that he new what an X was, and that he recognized it. When Miss Jill sent home sheets where they had practiced their letters, Jakes would be blank. I would ask him why he hadn't practiced his letters and his simple reply was, "Mom, I was doing something different." Hopefully another year will give him an advantage.
Poor Gracie didn't get to go to the last day of school. She was sick. Her teacher sent home all of her stuff and an amazing book that she had made for each of her students. It had samples of all of the things that they had covered this year. I loved that she had taken pictures of the kids with the crafts that they had made. The book even had a few of their crafts in it. It is super, because I am not a craft/paper saver. I will have to make a book for her next year.
2 comments:
Cute picture of Jake!! I love that he is in a suit. Jake is hilarious and I love hearing the comments he makes. Sorry once again that Gracie go sick!
I am want arts and craft time! And is it bad that I am already looking forward to when Anna starts school....doesn't that make most mom's sad? Congrats to Jake!
Post a Comment