Gretchen


We have been pretty lucky and healthy. This last week Gretchen has been emotionally unstable, having several meltdowns. I guess she has been pretty sick because she finally started with the gooey eye. I was talking to Trisha (beloved babysitter) and she said she was a little worried about Gretchen's eye. I took off work & hauled the two youngest to the doctor. Gretchen has a sinus infection, an eye infection & an inner-ear infection! Good thing I took her in. Her balance has been off for weeks. Dr. Barhorst said that if her balance isn't better within the week I will have to bring her back for IV antibiotics. That should be fun & cheap.
When she was writing up the prescription, she asked if Gretchy was allergic to anything, she meant medications. Jake piped up and said, "Well, she is allergic to pineapple." It was hilarious, Dr. Barhorst was laughing so hard. The funny part is that we have never even had pineapple in our home. He is crazy.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm sorry she is sick. I swear Cooper has had a cold or ear infection since last fall. Sick kids are not fun!