Reflections 2014 - The World Would be a Better Place if...

This year Gretchen entered the school reflections contest. She wanted to draw something amazing. She worked hard to make it happen and even had to start over. I was proud of her because she stuck to it and even got her dad to take her to get the poster paper. 

Her theme was The world would be a better place if there were more teachers.
She drew a teacher at the front of the class and several students learning.
This is her full poster.
...a close up of her cute students
...a close up of her cute teacher

 Jake took advantage of the disguarded poster and added his own details.
This is his full poster.
...a close up of his students? 
...a close up of his teacher? 
 I can't say I was proud, but I didn't think it was quite funny.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great job Gretchen.