I love being the momma. My Heavenly Father has blessed me with the most amazing and beautiful children. I enjoy each of their personalities. I am greatful they are all so different. It pleases me that Gracie is so quick to get over things. She is forgiving and moves on quickly. I tickles me that Jake is so creative and loves manual labor. Gretchen is a riot to visit with. She loves a good conversation and I am glad she will share her thoughts. I am delighted to have another baby in the home and enjoy the spirit that Max has brought with him. I am in love with Mike. I am lucky to be on Team Ballard with him. He is an adorable father.
Gracie picked me up this bottle of Coke when they were at the Coke Factory in Vegas. She tried to save it for Mother's Day but I made her give it to me early. I kept the bottle until Mother's Day so I could take a picture.
I asked Miss Luly for a lanyard for my work badge. She made me this and then added a variety of charms to really impress me. In order they are a hibiscus flower, Popsicle, green cotton-candy, pink taffy, bubble gum machine, ice cream sundae, Mtn Dew bottle, banana, pink heart, purple and yellow snow cone and a fancy party dress.
In school Luly made this garden stone with cut glass. I put it by the walk in the front yard next to the one Jake made me. They make me happy every time I see them.
Gretchen also made me this cute book at school. I always love the kids answers, so I have to take a picture of each page.
Mike was out of town the weekend of Mother's Day so before he left he and Jake planted me this lilac bush. Lilacs are my favorite. They planted it just outside the kitchen window. I can't wait until it is mature enough to blossom.


No comments:
Post a Comment