The Spring Dance

Gracie asked me about a week before if her friends could come and get ready for the dance at our house. I thought it sounded fun. A few days later she asked if they could do the glitter gel on their nails too. Fun, okay. Then she said they were thinking about pizza or spaghetti for dinner... I hadn't even thought about that... OK, a little more stress. Did you know that Jr High dances start at 6:30 and I don't get home until 4:30? Well the girls started on their nails before I got home and they were having a delightful time and making quite a mess. I had just enough time to finish up a few sets and fix a few sets and stir up toppings for chicken nachos, so I didn't get any pictures.
These girls are worth the mess. They were so adorable and grateful. I really did love listening to them visit. I didn't get pictures of the getting ready, but when they left and the perfume cloud disbursed I took a shot of my favorite site of the night:
I feel so lucky to have had 5 beautiful girls, inside & out, come to my home. I am grateful Gracie has such good friends. It was a sweet blessing to have been a part of their night.
 Grayce, Abby, Gracie, Cambry & Mady
 I wanted to see a little more personality so I told them to laugh "Ah, ha, ha, ha" 
It worked, but I think they were laughing at me.


1 comment:

Gloria said...

Lovely girls! Great Mom!