Haha mom! Two can play at this game. um....... i gotta idea how about maybe you shouldn't post things i say and things people actually care about, like the fact your pregnant! hahahahahahaha and guess whats even better that little babay will beborn on my birthday DECEMBER 19TH!!! it says "my" in that sentence. Just kidding i'll share my birthday with a little baby. Im so excited to know if its a boy or a girl! if its a girl its name will be Hazel! and if its a boy it'll be named Nick! Oh my gosh!! im so excited! oh and just one question, why did all of your friends know before me?!? remember your DAUGHTER here!! and plus im way cooler, on accounta Im your daughter AND your friend, so why didnt i know before them huh? Well any ways you shouldn't post my stupid eassy assignments!
Love,
The Amazing Grace
(the is pronounced thee if there was any confusion)
7 comments:
This post really should have more comments!
Oh Angela, I am so happy for you! You have the cutest kids, and I can't wait to meet this one. I love that Gracie decided to tell everyone...you can tell how excited everyone is. I am just so excited for you!! If you need anything, let me know!!
So very excited for you and it's fun to see how excited your kids are too!!!
P.S. I still think we should have announced on the marquee at Kirt's.
Yay! Very excited for you guys! I love reading your blog. I haven't checked it for a long time...glad I did!!! :) Hopefully we'll see your cute family this summer ;) xoxo
I have been waiting for something you posted about the new baby before I did so I guess I am allowed now! We are thrilled to add #17 to the bunch of grandkids!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Yay! Congrats.
Post a Comment